Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/13 00:52:09 UTC

[VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3 release?

Sorry for the delay calling a vote but I've been really busy with my
day job(deadline approaching) and I wanted to close all bugs before
doing the release (thing that  I manage to do tonight).

But after a waiting time, and with all the bugs closed, I'll think is
time to graduate 1.3RC1 to release status.

What do you thing?

[ ] +1 , OK go ahead.
[ ] +0,
[ ] -1, Why we don't do RC2 before.

Regards,

Raul
--
http://r-bg.com

Re: [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3 release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3 release?

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <vm...@amberpoint.com>.

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <vm...@amberpoint.com>.

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <vm...@amberpoint.com>.
Raul,

I have filed three bugs (with suggested patches) - 36638, 36639, and
36640, which I found recently.
I'll check-in the fix for each of these tomorrow and after that it's +1
from me.

Regards,

Vishal

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Raul,

I checked in a patch to get the code to with latest Xalan yesterday.
Could we please make that part of the release? +1 otherwise.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
+1