Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 19:35:41 UTC

problems with ant stockquote

Hi folks

I'm having trouble running the ant stockquote example because its
expecting wss4j.jar in the classpath and it isn't. If I add it to my
lib directory then it works. If I don't, then I get this:

 [javac] C:\synapse-1.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT\samples\axis2Client\src\samples\userguide\PWCallback.java:22
ackage org.apache.ws.security does not exist
 [javac] import org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback;

I'm guessing its a build problem. I just built from a fresh copy of
the trunk using mvn 2.0.6

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: problems with ant stockquote

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Paul

I think you haven't build the latest Rampart on your machine locally? If
you have never build Rampart locally, it will fetch the latest rampart
SNAPSHOT from the apache snapshot repo that specifies the wss4j.jar as a
dependency. Hence I propose that you try an online or online "-U" build
to make sure Synapse gets the correct rampart version first. You may
also delete rampart from your local repo and let maven fetch the latest.

Since I am building Synapse and other projects, now I keep a separate M2
repo for Synapse - just to make sure things work for anyone using a
fresh online build.

e.g.
 mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/asankha/.synapse_build mvn clean install

asankha