Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2011/06/27 09:43:54 UTC

[C3] Intra-pipeline calls

Hi all,
in these days I am working quite intensively in building an overalyable,
Cocoon 3 based, web application.

Looking at the sample code, it seems that the only way to make
"intra-pipeline" calls is by using the servlet: protocol, hence the
Servlet service.
Is that correct?

If so, would this mean that the cocoon-sample-wicket-webapp cannot make
intra-pipeline calls because the Servlet service (namely the
DispatcherServlet) is not in place - we have a catch-all Wicket-style
filter there?

Thanks.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [C3] Intra-pipeline calls

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
On 06/27/2011 09:43 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> Hi all,
> in these days I am working quite intensively in building an overalyable,
> Cocoon 3 based, web application.
>
> Looking at the sample code, it seems that the only way to make
> "intra-pipeline" calls is by using the servlet: protocol, hence the
> Servlet service.
> Is that correct?
>
> If so, would this mean that the cocoon-sample-wicket-webapp cannot make
> intra-pipeline calls because the Servlet service (namely the
> DispatcherServlet) is not in place - we have a catch-all Wicket-style
> filter there?

Unfortunately you are right. I also don't have a good solution on hand
ATM ...

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap