Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Manuel Jesús Recena Soto <re...@klicap.es> on 2010/10/08 21:49:19 UTC

[cmislib] Help for this component

Hi Jeff:

If necessary I can help in this component. Just show me the tasks (tickets).
In KLICAP [1] we are very interested in helping with this project.

Regards,

[1] http://klicap.es

--
Manuel Jesús Recena Soto
Founder, CEO & CTO of klicap - ingeniería del puzle

mobile phone +34 664 000 629
work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Re: [cmislib] Help for this component

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
Manuel,

I see the revised patch you submitted on CMIS-256. Thank you. I'll get that applied to the source as soon as I can. If you are looking to help out, you could work on CMIS-230 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-230).

Thanks,

Jeff

Posted by Manuel Jesús Recena Soto <re...@klicap.es>.
Hi jeff: