Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leejk <le...@yahoo.com> on 2016/09/22 14:40:59 UTC

Doc Package URLS Broken

Hi,

None of the links on this page to download docs work, they are all broken:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/flex/4.15.0/doc/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-asdocs.zip

Can someone take a look?

thx

Re: Doc Package URLS Broken

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I just updated that page and it worked for me.  Please refresh the browser
and try again.  Make sure the path has "docs" not "doc" otherwise it means
the server or browser cache hasn't caught up with my change.

Re: Doc Package URLS Broken

Posted by leejk <le...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Doc Package URLS Broken

Posted by leejk <le...@yahoo.com>.
It was listed on this page: http://flex.apache.org/download-binaries.html

Re: Doc Package URLS Broken

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Lee,

Where did you get that link?  It should be "docs" not "doc" as in:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/flex/4.15.0/docs/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.
0-asdocs.zip

-Alex