Posted to community@apache.org by James McGovern <ja...@hp.com> on 2012/08/30 20:28:53 UTC

James McGovern has invited you to join Enterprise 20/20 community

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to join me in a new community called Enterprise 20/20 community.  It's where we are collaborating to create the book that defines the future of the Enterprise.

http://h30615.www3.hp.com/community/enterprise-20-20/chapter-2-apps

Thanks,
James McGovern (http://h30615.www3.hp.com/people/mcgoverntheory)For more information regarding HP's privacy policy or to obtain contact information please visit our privacy policy  at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/privacy.html or write to us at: HP Privacy Mailbox, 11445 Compaq Center Drive W., Mailstop 040307, Houston, TX 77070

(C) 2012 Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. All product and company names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective owners. THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.