Posted to announce@apache.org by Jerry Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org> on 2018/02/09 14:14:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA AS 2.10.2 released

The Apache UIMA team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache
UIMA-AS version 2.10.2, which includes asynchronous scaleout
capabilities for the UIMA annotators.

UIMA-AS includes the base UIMA SDK and augments it with scaleout
capability; it is a next-generation replacement for the original CPM
(Collection Processing Management) scaleout that is part of the core
UIMA Framework. For more information, please visit:

http://uima.apache.org/doc-uimaas-what.html

This release contains a number of improvements and bug fixes. Notable
updates in this release include:
- Updated to use ActiveMQ 5.15.2 (requires Java 1.8)
- Added dependency on UIMA SDK 2.10.2
- Fixed merging of type priorities
- Added support for targeting specific service instance
- Fixed per CAS Performance Metrics breakdown
- Fixed eclipse examples import
- Fixed dd2spring issues
- Fixed JMS listener recovery after service restart

For a complete list of bugs and improvements included in this release
please see
https://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.10.2/issuesFixed/jira-report.html.

-- Jerry Cwiklik, for the Apache UIMA development team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA AS 2.10.2 released

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your comments. Perhaps I was a little skimpy in the description.
The announcement does
include a link to more information about the project. I figured that if
some was interested he/she would
explore the linked content. I do agree that more info is needed to get
someone to ask for more :)

Will do better next time!

Regards, Jerry
UIMA Team