Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/06/12 16:59:57 UTC

client deployment

Hi guys !

 1 easy question.

 I happen to have a servlet which is also an Axis
client. I also have some client-side handlers. I wrote
the client_deploy.wsdd and deployed, getting a client-config.wsdd.
If I'm using this with a regular Java class, which is run
from the same directory, everything works fine, my handlers
are invoked. But when move the logic into my servlet, what
to do with the client-config.wsdd ? Where to put it ?
I tried to set Tomcat's classpath pointing to my directory containing
the wsdd, but no success. Any tips ? Br, Geza

Re: client deployment

Posted by Bob Cotton <bc...@synxis.com>.

    Geza> Hi guys !
    Geza>  1 easy question.

    Geza>  I happen to have a servlet which is also an Axis
    Geza> client. I also have some client-side handlers. I wrote the
    Geza> client_deploy.wsdd and deployed, getting a
    Geza> client-config.wsdd.  If I'm using this with a regular Java
    Geza> class, which is run from the same directory, everything
    Geza> works fine, my handlers are invoked. But when move the logic
    Geza> into my servlet, what to do with the client-config.wsdd ?
    Geza> Where to put it ? I tried to set Tomcat's classpath pointing
    Geza> to my directory containing the wsdd, but no success. Any
    Geza> tips ? Br, Geza

Try this:

- bob

From: "Allen J. Sherer" <AJ...@cmsenergy.com>
Subject: RE: Adding Client Handlers
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:02:39 -0500

whoops! sorry about that. It is:

 "-Daxis.ClientConfigFile=pathtofile"

For remote deployment in a jar, put the clientwsdd in the jar and load the
system prop in the main client class like:

System.setProperty("axis.ClientConfigFile", "pathtofilerelativetorootofjar"
);

Allan
--
SynXis Corporation      | bob@synxis.com    | Obstacles are those frightful
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 | things you see when you take your