Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Cummings <cu...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/30 22:38:04 UTC

New Wiki-doc: MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev

Comments, feedback welcome:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev

This is a very brief starting point.

/S
--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455

Re: New Wiki-doc: MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 03:38  PM, Steven Cummings wrote:

> Comments, feedback welcome:

This is great!

> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev
>
> This is a very brief starting point.

My only concern is that it's referenced only by your profile page. Don't
you think it would be more visible to users if you placed a link/short
description to it from the How-To index page. Or do we need an
Issues/Topics index page for docs like this.

Thanks Steven!

Diana