Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert Wynkoop <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/05 00:23:28 UTC

Shipping with OFBiz?

Does OFBiz work out of the box with USPS shipping?

I was wanting to be able to PICK and PACK in one operation and then print
postage and labels in a second operation.

Robert Wynkoop

Re: Shipping with OFBiz?

Posted by Robert Wynkoop <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help.  I just wanted to make sure that it should work.

Robert Wynkoop

Re: Shipping with OFBiz?

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Robert,