Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Roeder, Andreas" <An...@firstdata.de> on 2008/04/30 10:26:52 UTC

WG: Axis2 webservice using MTOM/.NET client

Re: Axis2 webservice using MTOM/.NET client

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Axis2 release contains a MTOM sample web service and a client which sends
files to the service. Download the binary distribution and you can find it
in the samples folder.. You can try creating a client for that using the
given wsdl..

Let us know if you need anything more..

thanks,
Thilina

PS: If you need to do it in quick & dirty way, check
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-file-from-axis2-web-service.html

--
Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com