Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Sathyanarayan, Harish" <Ha...@virtustream.com> on 2017/01/27 22:06:33 UTC

starting apacheDS embedded instance with SSL support

Hi,

I am running an embedded ApacheDS instance with SSL using the below code but am getting SSL handshake error, what am I missing? Pls advice.. thanks

ldapServer.setKeystoreFile("keystore.ks");
ldapServer.setCertificatePassword("secret");
ldapServer.loadKeyStore();

ldapServer.addExtendedOperationHandler(new StartTlsHandler());
ldap.setEnableSSL(true);

Re: starting apacheDS embedded instance with SSL support

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 27/01/2017 à 23:06, Sathyanarayan, Harish a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am running an embedded ApacheDS instance with SSL using the below code but am getting SSL handshake error, what am I missing? Pls advice.. thanks

What is the handshake error you get ?

have you tried runing the server using the addition parameter
-Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake:verbose ?

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org