Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Na...@i2.com on 2002/05/08 18:24:12 UTC

Re: Out of Memory Error !!

Hi Abhijit,
Looks like it might be in a recursive mode or something.
I am not totally aware of this kind or problem ,but how big is your
document ?

Are you using the combination of xml and xsl filer or just the fo file to
print out in PDF?

naveen

                      Abhijat Upadhyay
                      <abhijat.upadhyay        To:       "'fop-user@xml.apache.org'" <fo...@xml.apache.org>
                      @patni.com>              cc:
                                               Subject:  Out of Memory Error !!
                      05/08/02 02:44 PM
                      Please respond to
                      fop-user

hi there !!

i am getting out of memory error when i try to process a very large
document
containing a single fo:page-sequence tag a single fo:table tag. i have gone

thru the mailing list looking for some solution to this problem but though
the
problems are similar i am not able to figure out the soluition in my
case... as
i cannot have more than one page-sequence to display my actual data... i
want
to know what can be done to get rid of this problem....

if some how i am able to break this page-sequence then i will be able to
get
rid of this problem... kindly help me out with this problem as i am a
novice in
with this FOP stuff.. if any further info is required then send a mail a
abhijat.upadhyay@patni.com

thanx
lotza cheers !!
Abhijat Upadhyay