Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/26 07:44:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Hudi sync meetings for Chinese community

Hi all,

This is a topic brought up previously, and also recently raised in this
issue <https://github.com/apache/hudi/issues/5686>: we are thinking of
hosting another regular sync meeting for the Chinese community, having a
more suitable time and converse in Chinese. This requires efforts on
coordinating time, agenda, speakers, and hosting platform. Hence I would
like to call out for volunteers to start driving this. Thank you.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: [DISCUSS] Hudi sync meetings for Chinese community

Posted by Shimin Yang <ys...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, the proposal of hudi sync meeting for Chinese community is
attached. The first sync meeting will be held online on Thursday, June 29
at 10:00 AM CST. Welcome everyone to the meeting!
大家好,以下是 Hudi 中文社区交流会议的提议文档。首次会议会在北京时间 6 月 29 日上午 10 点线上举行。欢迎大家加入!
Hudi 中文社区交流会议提议
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWUr_AERsxkW48iAeuXwXQVx4WhOa0w8qM_WKxj-K2Y/edit>

Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> 于2022年5月27日周五 07:10写道:

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.