Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2013/05/03 07:56:01 UTC

Incubator cleanup

Hi,

since our distribution directory is now up, how about publishing our old
incubator releases there? Then we could remove our old Incubator release
directory and test if everything works. I'll do it unless anyone else
wants to.

Regards,
  Matthias

Re: Incubator cleanup

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Seems to work [1]. I'll wait until the mirrors have caught up, then
I'll update the website and remove the Incubator release directory.

BTW, INFRA seems to be in the process of switching to pubkey ssh
login at people.a.o (see motd when logging in). I don't know when
they are going to disable password-based ssh, but now would be a
good time to copy your ssh pubkeys over.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/crunch/crunch-0.5.0-incubating/

Re: Incubator cleanup