Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 08:17:56 UTC

ham mail marked as spam

Hi

Suddenly my collegue mails are recieved as spam by 3.1.7 SA. I added to them
on white list entry. Why it comes like this suddenly? any solution?

--
Sg

Re: ham mail marked as spam

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Sg wrote:
> Hi
>
> Suddenly my collegue mails are recieved as spam by 3.1.7 SA. I added
> to them on white list entry. Why it comes like this suddenly? any
> solution?
could be anything. Got an X-Spam-Status to provide us a clue?

Re: ham mail marked as spam

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

>> Suddenly my collegue mails are recieved as spam by 3.1.7 SA. I added to
>> them on white list entry. Why it comes like this suddenly? any solution?

> maybe your colleague got onto blacklist?
> Hard to say without seeing headers

Or is he using a image as footer, with the current SA rules you get
pointed like crazy when you do.

Bye,
Raymond.

Re: ham mail marked as spam

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 22.08.07 11:47, Sg wrote:
> Suddenly my collegue mails are recieved as spam by 3.1.7 SA. I added to
> them on white list entry. Why it comes like this suddenly? any solution?

maybe your colleague got onto blacklist?
Hard to say without seeing headers
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".