Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/06/08 05:17:25 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for June 8th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-195341607687/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-195341607687/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1496898060496797

Digest.AI (8:01 AM, June 8th)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for June 8th 2017*
There are 33 messages yesterday, and the most active user is jamesbognar

*#ariatosca*
 @ran: :thumbsup:
Tal take as much time as you need with 275, we won't merge it before you
approve it
 -
by the way, supposedly infra have disabled the remaining old git-jira
integration,  so there should be no more automatic comments made on
jiras (and the resulting emails, etc.). Let me know if you still see
anything around.

*Links shared by your team today:*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.