Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sub3 <st...@subwest.com> on 2011/03/10 17:29:30 UTC

Upgrade to 2.6.0, can't context.addRoutes

Hi,

Hope someone can help me out.  I am having issues upgrading to 2.6.0. During
runtime, I keep getting:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addRoutes(Lorg/apache/camel/RoutesBuilder;)V

on:
context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
	public void configure() {
errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("bean:DeadLetterChannelProcessor?method=handleError").maximumRedeliveries(1));
from(listener).to("bean:"+listener2+"?method="+functName);
	}
});

The documentation still says this is valid, so I am guessing something
change recently.  Is there an easy fix? Also, is there a place to download
2.6.0 javadocs? The main link still points to 2.2.0 & the 2.6.0 download
release doesn't compile.  Thanks.

Re: Upgrade to 2.6.0, can't context.addRoutes

Posted by sub3 <st...@subwest.com>.
Yes, that was it. My pom was somehow pointing to 2 different ones.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Upgrade to 2.6.0, can't context.addRoutes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you double check your classpath. You may have mixed versions of
Camel in the classpath.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:29 PM, sub3 <st...@subwest.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hope someone can help me out.  I am having issues upgrading to 2.6.0. During
> runtime, I keep getting:
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.camel.CamelContext.addRoutes(Lorg/apache/camel/RoutesBuilder;)V
>
> on:
> context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>        public void configure() {
> errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("bean:DeadLetterChannelProcessor?method=handleError").maximumRedeliveries(1));
> from(listener).to("bean:"+listener2+"?method="+functName);
>        }
> });
>
> The documentation still says this is valid, so I am guessing something
> change recently.  Is there an easy fix? Also, is there a place to download
> 2.6.0 javadocs? The main link still points to 2.2.0 & the 2.6.0 download
> release doesn't compile.  Thanks.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com