Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be> on 2003/10/26 16:17:01 UTC

RE: How to convert multiple fo files into a single pdf file

Hi Jay,

I think you might want to check the iText-libs for this

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

As you'll notice, it's perfectly suited for this kind of work.

The FOP website also contains an example of handing over the output of a
FO2PDF transformation to iText for post-processing right here

http://xml.apache.org/fop/output.html#pdf-postprocess

Hope this helps!

Greetz,

Andreas