Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by idioma <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 15:24:12 UTC

Issues with re-starting NiFI after modifying a custom processor

Hi,
I am running NiFi on WIndows simply by clicking on the .bat file. It loads
all the files and I can access to localhost:8080/nifi and see out-of-the-box
processors and custom ones (if any). However, if I make a change to an
existing custom processor and I want to stop and re-start NiFi, this does
not seem to work properly. I simply shut down the Dos Windows and when I
restart the .bat file it shows as still running. Changes to the processor
are not reflected and I need to actually re-start my Windows to see some
improvements.

What is happening? Am I wrongly stopping/starting/restarting NiFi.

Thank you