Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/22 17:38:36 UTC

Mentors and Champion for Aria Proposal

All,

The Aria Proposal needs your help.  The team behind it is in need of both
champion and mentors to help out drive the community.

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AriaProposal

Its a great initiative to drive cloud computing forward and standardize a
lot of tools in use.

John

Re: Mentors and Champion for Aria Proposal

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.
Our goal with ARIA is to create a true community driven, vendor and
technology neutral and independent open source standard for TOSCA
orchestration!

Thank you Suneel, I've added you to the mentors list.

Now it looks like we need a champion for the ARIA project proposal, who can
join us and help in making the Cloud and NFV orchestration space a simpler
space?

Thank you.

Arthur

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.