Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Andy Pahne <an...@webde-ag.de> on 2005/08/10 15:11:20 UTC

rendering more than one template in one request

Hello,

I am currently developing a small web application that has only one Servlet (which extends VelocityViewServlet), but a very high quantity of *.vm files. It is dependant on the request parameters, which template(s) are rendered.

Dynamicly choosing one template is not a problem. I would override handleRequest() in order to achieve this. But how can I render more than one template in one request, in a specified order?

Andy