Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2019/03/02 11:19:37 UTC

Moin Wiki is deprecated - closing in 3 months - please migrate to Confluence

Folks

We still have plenty of material on our old Wiki. Most of it looks
outdated, however.

https://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/

I have migrated those bits I personally considered valuable to GitHub
some while ago. If you find any of the material on Wiki of value please
do step in and help migrate it. Otherwise it will disappear along with
Moin Wiki,

Oleg

Re: Moin Wiki is deprecated - closing in 3 months - please migrate to Confluence

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 at 11:19, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Folks
>
> We still have plenty of material on our old Wiki. Most of it looks
> outdated, however.
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/
>
> I have migrated those bits I personally considered valuable to GitHub
> some while ago.

Where are they located?