Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alexandre Alves Tôco <al...@cosespseguros.com.br> on 2003/07/29 15:22:33 UTC

some questions

    Hi, I am trying to move an ECM project to fortress. But I am having many difficulties because I didn't find how to build the container configuration file and the role configuration file. I put those that I used in ECM but it didn't work.
Could you send-me an example?
    I read about the meta tags and the ant task to collect them. But the problem is that my components aren't in a separate jar. Rather they are part of a web application and are in the WEB-INF/classes folder. In this case, how should I specify the meta information?
    Can I provide the meta information in the container configuration file?
Is there any fortress users's mail list?
    Many thanks, Alexandre.