Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2015/07/14 17:55:23 UTC

New Mailing List

Hey all,

The main reason for now to have this is to use an alias for this: org@thehoodiefirm.com <ma...@thehoodiefirm.com> that can be the account for npm publishes, the docker registry, gravatar etc. so that none of our individual emails are being used there.

*ideally* this would be org@hood.ie <ma...@hood.ie> / but we don’t have an email setup there, yet, so this will have to do.

We can also use this to discuss any other dev topics :)

Best
Jan
--
Jan Lehnardt
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard

Re: New Mailing List

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

I guess you mean to send this notification to other ML, right?

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: New Mailing List

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Probably best to go easy on my inbox at this point so I'll have to
decline in real life. But for a few minutes there it felt like an
awesome idea.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Mailing List