Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Gaurav Lohiya <gl...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 16:57:06 UTC

How do I get hold of Tomcat JDBC pool lib

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.

I recently heard about the new Tomcat JDBC library, an alternative for the
DBCP lib. We see concurrency issues with the DBCP lib and are desperately
looking for a lib which can work in a highly concurrent application.

Had some questions about this lib...
1. Can this library be used with Tomcat 5.0.25. (ya I know this version was
used in the stone age :)) )
2. Is there a general release available
3. Where can I get binaries / src for the latest build (GA or beta)

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Gaurav

Re: How do I get hold of Tomcat JDBC pool lib

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/jdbc-pool/