Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2019/09/10 14:55:03 UTC

git pull requests no longer trigger jenkins builds?

Saw this in another project's thread (hadoop):

The infra team has shutdown the github webhook on scheduling builds
automatically when there are new PRs or new updates to existing PRs,
because this violates the rule that only committers can trigger jenkins
jobs, so we need to click the 'Scan Now' button to trigger builds.

-Marshall

Re: git pull requests no longer trigger jenkins builds?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
thank you ! -Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
This is odd because the webhook needs users to be explicitly whitelisted
to build for them. There are multiple Jenkins plugins that can server
pull requests - maybe they use a different one?

-- Richard