Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Simon �arni <sc...@siol.net> on 2006/05/03 18:26:10 UTC

How to expose existing business logic on SM

Hi all,

We have an existing business logic (business partner manipulation)
accessible from a webapp, that we would like to make it accessible for other
clients (apps). Is SM suitable for such EAI? If yes, what is the best way to
do it?
I see two approaches:
1. wrap business logic in SE component (standard or lightweight) and deploy
it on SM, or
2. make the logic accessible as WS and "connect it" to SM with http BC.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Simon

Re: How to expose existing business logic on SM

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Both ways are possible.
If you use the first one (SE) you will have to rewrite the service,
but these services can be used by other SE without going through an
HTTP BC.
I guess it's really up to you ;)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet