Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by shahed <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/10/05 15:48:14 UTC

errorPage Problems

Hi,

I know that this question was answered a while ago.
Can anyone point me to the archive ?

My problem is that if I start outputing html and then get an exception,
tomcat does not redirect to the errorpage (tomcat 3.1) and says that
cannot obtain output stream as it has already been taken ...........

Also, even if I dont get this error, and do redirect,
 the previous html does not get flushed out.
I heard that this was a bug in 3.1, fixed in the newer versions,
but still present in 3.1. Any idea if it will be fixed ?

Thanks
Shahed