Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> on 2011/06/04 21:58:18 UTC

CouchConf participation

CouchDB users,

You may have heard about the conference Couchbase is holding in San
Francisco on July 29th.

http://www.couchbase.com/couchconf

We are actively seeking user stories, lightning talks, and speakers.
Your experiences with technology from any part of the Couch ecosystem
is a big focus. So whether it's production war stories or your latest
JavaScript experiment, if involves Couch or is inspired by Apache
CouchDB, we want you to share your story.

Email couchconfsf@couchbase.com with a quick description (just a
paragraph or so is fine) and do our best to find a place for your
story at CouchConf.

Early bird registration is coming to a close - it's a nice venue with
good wifi and the after party should be kickin, so we hope you can
join us.

Yours,
Chris

--