Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 22:56:30 UTC

Building, Running and Debugging SCA Standalone samples...

I have been thinking about writing something about this subject for a long
time, and trying to get the momentum from Francesco recent post, I have
published the following post describing how to build, run and debug
standalone SCA applications on my blog.

http://lresende.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_lresende_archive.html#116840396127884388

Francesco, thanks for the detailed steps :
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg00431.html

Please feel free to send your feedback, and I hope it helps other users in
the community.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>

Re: Building, Running and Debugging SCA Standalone samples...

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
Seems like this could be a very useful this to have on the wiki... in line
with a number of recent comments obviously isn't clear enough on existing
pages...