Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/01/07 09:10:59 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "HibernateHelp" by StaaleDeraas

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StaaleDeraas:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HibernateHelp

   * DatabaseManager -- Recipe for a very simple class to manage Hibernate running on top of Derby.
   * [https://sourceforge.net/projects/sch-fundraiser Scripts Fundraising Manager] -- a small application that uses Hibernate on top of Derby (and the DatabaseManager).

-  * As of Hibernate 3.1.2, Hibernate uses TableHiLoGenerator as the "native" generator instead of IdentityGenerator.  I've documented this in this JIRA on hibierate:  [http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1915 HHH-1915] and for derby: [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1518 DERBY-1518]
+  * As of Hibernate 3.1.2, Hibernate uses TableHiLoGenerator as the "native" generator instead of IdentityGenerator.  I've documented this in this JIRA on Hiberate:  [http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1915 HHH-1915] and for derby: [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1518 DERBY-1518]

   * [http://www.javaddicts.net/blog/index.php/2005/04/22/working-with-derby-and-hibernate/ Working with Derby and Hibernate] shows how to get started.