Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by la...@apache.org on 2016/09/07 20:43:31 UTC

Starting to think about 4.8.1

I'd like to have an RC out within 10 days, to start a regular monthly cadence.

Just checked jira. There are 21 items fixed, and 30 items either open or patch-available.I'll do a pass through all the open issues. It would be great if everybody could go through their jira's and push issue they won't get to within 10 days to 4.8.2 and unschedule those from 4.8.
Also, if there's anything that must go in, please let me know.

Thanks.

-- Lars (- your friendly RM)

Re: Starting to think about 4.8.1

Posted by la...@apache.org.
And thanks to everybody who committed some of their jiras since my last email.
-- Lars