Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Matteo - frman <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/05 21:48:39 UTC

Reassignment operation and bolt not emitting tuples

Hi,
I've developed a distributed scheduler which adds adaptation capabilities
to the system. I'm able to define new assignments in a distributed manner
and the system automatically synchronize itself, launching or terminating
worker processes as defined by the assignments.

I'm having some troubles since, sometimes, the reassigned bolts (maybe even
spouts) seem not to emit tuples, even if on the destination node the
supervisor has read new assignments and tries to launch the new worker
process.

Someone has some hint?
Thanks in advance