Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by anup s <an...@philips.com> on 2015/05/25 15:08:41 UTC

Process group id

I have created a custom process group and I need to use the process-group id
to query with REST api .. I see the process group id by right-clicking on
the Process group and selecting "stats". But there's no way I can select
this and copy. Is there another way out?

Re: Process group id

Posted by anup s <an...@philips.com>.
Thanks Matt!

Re: Process group id

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Anup,

The selection in the stats dialog should work but I see that it doesn't.
Additional we need to add that to the configuration dialog like we have
available for other components. I've created a ticket to address this [1].

In the meantime, if you're using Chrome or Firefox you should be able to
right click on the id in the stats dialog and select the 'Inspect Element'
option. This will take to you the raw HTML using the browsers developers
tools and you should be able to copy/paste ID from there. Sorry for the
inconvenience.