Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 07:51:51 UTC

Re: maven copy jars from one folder to other apart using ant-plugin as i have already usedHi,

why not use antrun again?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry,

I can neither decipher nor decode your use of grammar.

-Stephen

Posted by partha_ctc <pa...@rediffmail.com>.
Hi ,
 i have already using multiple executions.
  1) ant-plugin
      <phase>generate-resources
      <goal>run</goal>
     <executions>
      <execution-1>
           <task> copy jars</task>
           <task>copy xml</task>
      </execution>
      <execution-2>
           <task> copy war and  properties file</task>
         </execution>
        if we  have several execution statement , can i control the
execution.
     </executions>
c:/> mvn i) generate-resources ,ii) process-resources ,   iii)war:war  ,
iv)generate-resources  = in this way i want to execute. comma(,) is given to

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
use multiple executions