Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/30 02:11:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Richard Antal joins Phoenix PMC

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Richard
Antal
has accepted our invitation to join the PMC.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Richard has made to the
community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Richard Antal!

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Richard Antal joins Phoenix PMC

Posted by Richárd Antal <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 30., P,
19:41):

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ko...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.