Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io> on 2017/08/14 23:32:01 UTC

JIRA for migrating repos following MADlib's TLP graduation

Hi All,

I have opened an Apache Infrastructure ticket to migrate MADlib's
git repos, distribution server, and other common tasks associated
with the move from incubator to TLP. The ticket is:

Please do have a look at it and let me know if I have missed something,
or if something is to be changed. I followed the instructions at
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-graduation to open
the ticket, and used the template used by Apache Flex's TLP ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5688.

I will keep you posted on the status of the ticket. We might still need to
change some settings in MADlib's Jenkins build, once the git repo move
is finished. I thought that was something we could control and might not
need Infra's help for that (please correct me if I am wrong).

NJ

Re: JIRA for migrating repos following MADlib's TLP graduation

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
LGTM

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
LGTM