Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/13 19:55:46 UTC

pivot-user vs. pivot-dev

What's the intended usage of the pivot-user mailing list vs.
pivot-dev?  Browsing through the mailing list archives, I see that
Noel Bergman sent a message to pivot-users that was never responded to
(I know I wasn't on the list at the time) that probably belonged on
pivot-dev.

Thanks,
-T

Re: pivot-user vs. pivot-dev

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we don't [yet] have a large pure user base, so we've been going
under the assumption that we'd stick to -dev, at least for now.  Why
don't you re-post your message over there?

Thanks!
-T

RE: pivot-user vs. pivot-dev

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.