Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/18 18:48:17 UTC

Who is Using Apache OFBiz?

I think in this section we should show only active OFBiz users. Because these links are checked by possible future users and
examples mean a lot for them. So we should conscientiously take care of this section.

I had a look, and at r766356 I have commented out xinit since even http://www.xinit.com/ is now inactive

I think we should also
* remove ameniti since it's not longer demonstrating anything
* peacockalley use asp ?
* partnerhomes ?
* ulta : no access through the link => http://www.ulta.com/ulta/ (still OFBiz ?)

IMO, any new comer with a beautiful demonstration should also be considered. This does not mean to have more links than now

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Who is Using Apache OFBiz?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.