Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fernando Silva <fs...@synchro.com.br> on 2013/05/03 20:41:17 UTC

WSDL with rpc/encoded SOAP binding

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have to call a service that uses the older rpc/encoded SOAP
binding.

When I try to create the clients I've got the following error:

wsdl2java -validate -client -verbose campinas_dsf.wsdl

wsdl2java - Apache CXF 2.6.6

WSDLToJava Error: Rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported with CXF

org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: Rpc/encoded wsdls are not
supported with CXF

I know that rpc/encoded is not supported by JAX-WS implementations and it is
even "prohibited"  by the WS-I Basic Profile, but, is there any chance to
make a call to a web service provider that uses RPC/encoded bindings using
CXF?

Regards,

Fernando Cesar

Re: WSDL with rpc/encoded SOAP binding