Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Benjamin Klatt <be...@bar54.de> on 2009/07/04 08:22:50 UTC

classPathEntry with relative path

Hi all,

I am using the ibator eclipse plugin and have defined a classPathEnty for
the jdbc driver with an absolute path.

<classPathEntry location="c:\mysql\mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar" />

Does anyone now a way to define this as a relative path inside my eclipse
project?

Cheers

Benjamin

Re: classPathEntry with relative path

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The best way is to use the Eclipse integrated Ant task and add the JAR to
the classpath in the launch configuration.  Then you don't need the
<classPathEntry> at all.
Jeff Butler