Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by R S <my...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 09:53:26 UTC

is there any ETA when kafka 0.8.0 would be available

Is there any ETA when kafka 0.8.0 would be available ?

We are using kafka as our main data pipeline which i want to use for both
offline storage and also realtime to update budgets.
I would like to use broker sync feature and producer ack .

Currently available version is 0.7.0 for download.

-regards,
Rks

Re: is there any ETA when kafka 0.8.0 would be available

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We are working actively on the replication feature and it looks like we
might be able to release it by summer around August.

Thanks,
Neha