Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Thacker, Dharam" <dh...@jpmorgan.com> on 2018/09/25 06:17:25 UTC

Geode/Gemfire Courses

Hi Team,

My team recently went through pivotal gemfire pluralsight course for basic fundamentals and it was really great.

Are there any plans to have "Advanced Gemfire/Geode" course on pluralsight?

Even spring boot geode/gemfire and Pivotal cloud cache for PCF are as well very much needed. :)

It's not just cache but being seen as analytics engine.

Thanks,
Dharam

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: Geode/Gemfire Courses

Posted by Alexander Murmann <am...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Dharam,

The Apache Geode mailing list is only for discussion of Apache Geode. If
you have questions about products that build on Geode and are not by the
Apache Software Foundation, you should reach out to companies that build
these products and not the Geode mailing list.

Sorry for the inconvenience!