Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kartik <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/29 18:10:30 UTC

Session management and interoperability

Hi Folks.

When I deploy my Axis webservice with a session scope,
is the session management a part of a standard?  In
other words, I was reading some article on
standardization of a web-context - where async
operation invocations are a part of a single context
and then my xyz client (let's say a C++ webservice
client using IONA Artix) can obtain the same context.
I had tried a C# client and I simply used the
CookieContainer to handle my session with the service.
 But, if I use a Java client, I would call the
setMaintainSession(true).  Is there any *standard* way
of managing a session?  Is any development going on in
that line?

Thanks.
Kartik

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools