Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2023/03/23 18:42:28 UTC

Re: SLING-11709 - Set up Jira autolinks to all Sling Github projects

I think one week passed :-) Are you still planning to work on this?
This is a very useful feature.

Thanks,
Konrad

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2023-03-23 at 19:42 +0100, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> I think one week passed :-) Are you still planning to work on this?
> This is a very useful feature.

Yes, but obviously delayed :-)

I started working on a script, see
https://github.com/apache/sling-aggregator/pull/8 . But it needs some
improvements to handle existing files and gracefully merge them without
overwriting.

Definitely happy to incorporate changes if someone wants to contribute.

Robert