Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Adam Altemus <a....@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 21:48:44 UTC

Question regarding a Plugin

Hey everyone,

We (MobilVox, http://www.mobilvox.com) are working on a Maven JavaScript
Plugin.  Possible goals are compression (already implemented),  JSDoc
generation,  and JSUnit testing.  My question is this:

I have the Compression MOJO to the point where it will compress JS in the
target directory and either create a second WAR w/ compressed JS or
overwrite the existing.  In the first case how do I get this WAR included so
that when install and deploy run, the file and it's associated directory are
sent to the correct repositories with the other artifacts?

Thanks in advance,

Adam Altemus

Re: Question regarding a Plugin

Posted by Adam <pu...@gmail.com>.
I found my answer so it's cool.  BTW, we are getting ready to release
an alpha version of it soon and I was curious as to how to go about
it/best practices for doing so.

Thanks.

Adam

--