Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/29 16:30:17 UTC

[C1.8.2] xinclude after xsp not working

I still have a problem with xinclude ... my code looks
like:

<?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="konto.ls" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>

<xsp:page language="java" create-session="false"
xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">

  <PAGE>

    <TITLE>LOOP KontoCheck - MSISDN v0.3</TITLE>

    <PEPSi xinclude:parse="xml"
xinclude:href="konto-demo.xml#xpointer(/PAGE/PEPSi[@MSISDN='491793894939'])"
/>

  </PAGE>
</xsp:page>

and I get only:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<PAGE
xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
  <TITLE>LOOP KontoCheck - MSISDN v0.3</TITLE>

  <PEPSi
xinclude:href="konto-demo.xml#xpointer(/PAGE/PEPSi[@MSISDN=&apos;491793894939&apos;])"
xinclude:parse="xml"/>

  <!--Processed by XInclude-->
</PAGE>
<!-- This page was served in 80 milliseconds by
Cocoon 1.8.1 -->

The work around is to use direct code like:

<xsp:logic>
  InputSource is = new InputSource (new FileReader
(XSPUtil.relativeFilename ("konto-demo.xml", request,
(ServletContext) context) ) );
  xspCurrentNode.appendChild (XSPUtil.cloneNode
(this.xspParser.parse (is).getDocumentElement(),
document) );
</xsp:logic>

but ... then I am left without filtering ... could
anyone show me how to "emulate" XPointer from within
Java code.

TIA
Drasko

http://auctions.yahoo.com/