Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net> on 2002/06/10 11:46:34 UTC

Loss of service

Dear All,

I had cocoon Dev 2.1 running for a few weeks fine then I decided to
replace it with a more stable version so I removed the cocoon directory
from under $CATALINA_HOME/webapps and saved the old war file.

Now I can't restart tomcat with cocoon, even after replacing tomcat &
cocoon and EVEN with the stable release versions I get:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/data1/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/webapps/cocoon/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
(No such file or directory)

During deployment from tomcat.

I have removed all temp data and indeed replaced cocoon with no luck....

Any ideas?

Paul