Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2005/07/26 22:08:28 UTC

Re: Resizing SVG

Samuel Remacle wrote:
> application is ok. But after when I generate a PDF file from my application the
> SVG image is too big for an A4 document. So I'd like to know if there's a way to
> resize my SVG image keeping the proportions.

Generate your SVG with a width and heigth attribute on your to level
svg:svg element, both in either cm, in or pt but not in pixel (no
measurement unit). The height and width should represent the actual
measurements in the PDF. Use the same heigth and width on the
fo:external-graphic or fo:instream-foreign-object in the FO source.

J.Pietschmann